Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I'm not sure. (not done yet)

1. You never believe anything that I tell you, and I wish you would.
2. I really want to give you a second chance, but how can you give someone a second chance,when they've let you down for 15 years straight? And how can you trust someone when all they do is lie? How do I even know if you're telling me the truth when you tell me you love me...
3. I miss you more than you could EVER know. No one knows what you meant to me. I miss hearing your voice, and I miss seeing your face every morning. I miss the "Whats up Brownie?" on the bus in the afternoon, and talking to you online. I was gonna come see you, to see how you were doing. I guess its too late..
4. You're my best friend no matter what happens. Even if I move to Mississippi, you will ALWAYS be my best friend, and you know damn good and well we'll find ways to hang out, or talk or something. Because you're one of the very very few people I trust in my life anymore.
5. I wish you'd come back home. I miss you so much, you've been my bestfriend since I was born. You taught me a lot of the things that I know, and I wish you never left. I love you.
6. I haven't know you that long, but I trust you like no other. Its insane. You came to my house for the first time, the first day we met. You're like my bestfriend. Man, you don't even fuckin know. We've had some of the best times together. haha. I love you face face. :P
7. You're the only one of my sisters that I actually care about, and that cares about me. Which I think is a really important thing. I miss you wayyyyy more than you think. You have no idea. I miss you and Chris, and Skylee more than anything. And I can't wait to see you think weekend. I'm so excited.
8. you've been my bestfriend since I was born. I don't care if you're part of the family, and you're like 40 somethin years old, I still consider you to be one of my bestfriends, and I love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment